The Cuban Swimmer and Religion
Margarita Suárez, a 19-year-old swimmer, is competitively swimming in a race from San Pedro to San Catalina while her family guides her way from a boat. With the support and on-going praise of her loved ones and her passion for the sport, Margarita Suárez vigorously pushes herself through the cold Pacific Ocean not only to…
Persuade/Learn to Swim
Everyone should learn how to swim. Swimming gives a wide range of benefits for people of all age groups. It can help prevent calamities from happening and is a great way to stay active. It is a simple and affordable way to keep busy year round and have a great deal of fun. Many people…
“In Training” By Helen Lawson
Helen Lawson uses a number of sound and picture devices in the poem “In Training”. How do they help us to enhance her description of the swimmer and the river?We have all seen a swimmer racing at all sports competition before, “In Training”, by Helen Lawson brings back the thoughts in our memory but moves…
Physical demands of swimming are/power to pull yourself through the water quickly, flexibility to perform the different strokes properly, CRE to push your body harder for longer, LME because your arms and legs are constantly working. Reaction time determines how quickly you react to the start of a race, co-ordination/timing to perform strokes properly, motivation…
Swimming is a Perfect Exercise
The contemporary society is characterized by a laid-back lifestyle and unhealthy habits. Because of the advancement made in transportation and technology, people are getting less exercise and fat burning activity. In addition to this lifestyle, people nowadays had been dependent on the popular fast food meals because they are relatively cheap, fast and convenient. With…
Sport is a very important part of life of many people. Even though most of the people don’t become outstanding athletes, they still devote lots of time to watching sports on TV and playing them themselves when they have time. One of the most popular kinds of sports nowadays is tennis, and many guys and…
The Swimmer by John Cheever
The Swimmer is a short story by John Cheever of Massachusetts. He was born in 1912 and lived until 1982. Cheever won the National Book Award and the Pulitzer Prize. He did not have a formal education, never having graduated from college. Cheever was a notorious alcoholic and a known homosexual, though not out to…
Pe pep on swimming
have chosen the activity swimming because I am very interested in it. I have been doing it since early primary school and have continued onto now the end of secondary school. I think that it is the sport I no most about and I am most interested in doing. I swim in school and also…
Personal exercise plan swimming
What I enjoy doing: I enjoy swimming, playing squash, jogging, aerobics and power walking. What activities I already take part in: I play squash two or three times a week, and got to the gym, and in the spring I cycle with my friends. I also have bleep test/ fitness test once every two weeks….
The Top 21 Swimming Topics
It’s a common exercise at school and higher institutions to write argumentative essay examples with good essay topics. To make it correctly, you need to have an idea about that concept. The research paper is a prose composition of a middle volume and free composition, expressing individual impressions and considerations on a particular occasion or issue, and obviously not claiming a defining or exhaustive interpretation of the subject.
If you have to write essay on swimming, you need to know that swimming is a special kind of sport. Water helps a person enhance all muscle groups and feel in tone. It’s a great way to keep yourself in a great physical form. If you’re looking for the best persuasive essay topics about swimming, you’ve come to the right place. Just check them below:
- Swimming and Water Safety.
- The influence of flexibility on swimming.
- 12 Benefits of Swimming: Weight Loss, Health, and More.
- There are more benefits to hitting the pool than simply cooling-off on a hot day.
- The evolution of world records in competitive swimming.
- The origins and the latest history of swimming, the stages of its development into a competitive sport and highlights its outstanding figures.
- Swimming is life.
- Man always found out new and new swimming styles and has been improving his technique up to the present day.
- The origins of swimming, its civilization in ancient times.
- Swimming and SPA life in the Middle Ages.
- The origins and the evolution of competitive swimming.
- Swimming is as old as Humanity, the ancient cave paintings testify that our forefathers also tried a variety of floating and swimming styles.
- Swimming is an activity that can be both useful and recreational.
- Advantages and disadvantages of swimming.
- Describe health risks and dangers associated with swimming.
- Swimmers compete as individuals in competitions, and their fate relies on their own hands, not the coach, not the “team” mates but their own.
- Mark Spitz is the biggest swimmer in the history of swimming with 11 Olympic medals.
- Ian James Thorpe is one of the most popular swimmers with 9 medals including 5 golden.
- Kristin Otto is the famous swimmer, who won 6 golden medals at her first participation in the 1988 Olympic games.
- The most popular swimmers.
- The most common tips to help to stay safe in the water.
The paper, devoted to the swimming theme, should be performed in the genre of the essay. It expresses individual impressions and considerations on a particular occasion or issue, and certainly does not pretend to define or exhaustively interpret the subject matter. As a rule, it presupposes a new, subjectively colored word about something, such a work can have a philosophical, historical-biographical, journalistic, literary-critical, scientific-popular or purely fictional character. In that kind of paper, the author's personality, his worldview, thoughts and feelings about the certain topic are judged at first.