Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
Fender is an American manufacturer of stringed instruments and amplifiers based out of Scottsdale, Arizona. The privately held company was founded by Clarence Leonidas “Leo” Fender in Clifornia in 1946. The company specializes in solid body electric guitars such as the Stratocaster and Telecaster, and solid body electric bass guitars such as the Precision and…
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of Tokai UK’s international strategy.
The Tokai Company was founded in 1947 in Hamamatsu, Japan and produced all forms of musical instruments,including a large range of pianos. Tokai instruments first appeared in the UK in the early 1980s when they were imported by a company called Bluesuede Music. At that time the two biggest names in electric guitars were those…
Santa Cruz Guitar Company
Yes. As what I have read, at first, Santa Cruz Guitar Company was having a problem in terms of producing fewer than 800 instruments a year. The company does not have a formal quality department, nor has it consciously tried to apply TQM principles. When there was a tour of its facilities and operations, there…
Guitar Salon International
The instrument I have chosen to research is the guitar. The history of the invention and manufacturing of this instrument can be traced as far back as 400 A. D, when Spain was occupied by the Romans. The guitar is seen as a direct descendent of the Roman tanbur or cithara; drawing influences from the…
History of Guitar
Music has always been a part of the world’s culture throughout the history. Way back thousands of years ago, people utilized their body parts such as their mouth, hands and feet, in order to create sounds. However, due to people’s inventiveness and resourcefulness, they have begun to use different materials that are part of their…
Guitar and Plectrum Instruments
The rondalia is an ensemble of stringed instruments played with the plectrum or pick and generally known as plectrum instruments. It originated in Medieval Spain, especially in Catalunya. Aragon, Murcia, and Valencia. The tradition was later taken to Spanish America and elsewhere. The word rondaila is from the Spanish ronda, meaning “serenade.” The rondalia has…
The Physics of a Guitar
The guitar is the most played instrument in the music world. The oldest surviving guitar is thought to be made around 1776 in Italy by Gaetano Vinaccia. Though, the guitar looks like a simple instrument to construct or play there is a lot of physics behind the creation of it, from the strings to the…
Electric Guitar vs. Acoustic Guitar
Acoustic guitar is type of guitar that uses acoustic method in projecting its sound. This kind of guitar is hollow and has a sound hole on its surface and mostly they have six strings. They were most common in folk dances and mellow songs but their usage has of late extended to blues and country…
The Top 17 Guitar Topics
To write a good paper, you need to choose a strong topic. The recipe for a good topic is on a hook. When studying the potential of a particular topic, pay attention to the availability of literary sources. In some cases, it is more logical firstly trying to find the necessary information in the sources and then proceed to the design of thoughts in the form of an essay.
When you have an exercise to write a good essay topics or argumentative essay examples about guitar, you’re lucky, because you’re reading our article. Guitar is the most common tool in the world. At first glance, it may seem that mass and prevalence are the same thing. But it isn’t. For example, in some European countries harmonica can be considered as a massive and very well-known instrument, but another part of world relates to it with nothing special. And the guitar is widespread on all continents, including even Antarctica. Check the list of the most persuasive essay topics right now:
- Guitar is the most widespread musical instrument.
- There are more guitar players, even at the level of several chords, than those who play another instruments.
- Guitar as the first musical instrument being in space.
- The history of the guitar’s appearance.
- The topics of Gypsy music are related to the most popular musical instrument. It starts slowly and reaches almost to the limit of the musician's capabilities, then a sharp stop and everything begins from the first note.
- Flamenco as one of the most widespread type of guitar art.
- The influence of Spanish Gypsies on the formation of flamenco: mixing of the Gypsy and Spanish manner of execution, borrowing and processing of melodies.
- Special technique of the guitar playing.
- Flamenco on the guitar as a melody alternating with chords. The tunes are so fast that they can not be played only in one instrument.
- Improvisation as a special musical technique.
- The top 10 list of the most famous world guitarists.
- Is Hawaiian guitar an instrument of some special design?
- Steven Bernstein's “Neapolitan Orchestra”.
- Classical guitar has a PR problem. It seems to lack the "cool" factor steel-string guitars enjoy, and it doesn’t seem to be perceived as sexy as the electric guitar by a lot of people.
- Russian seven-string guitar as an instrument without which it's hard to imagine such a wonderful phenomenon of musical culture, as a Russian urban romance.
- An electric guitar that gave life to a new kind of vocal-instrumental music, whose popularity among the youth is enormous.
- Five distinct periods in the development of the most widespread instrument in the world: formation, stagnation, regeneration, decline and flowering.
We hope that this article will be extremely useful for you because it allows the author to learn clearly and correctly, formulate thoughts, structure information, use the basic concepts, identify causal relationships, illustrate the experience with relevant examples, and argue the conclusions.