Effective People, Communication and Information Essay
Effective People, Communication and Information
There are many different methods of communication. These can be divided into two different categories: Electronic (non-written), and Non-Electronic (written).
Methods of communication that would come under Written Communication would be things like:
* Flow charts
* Publicity materials
* SMS (Text Message)
Methods of communications that would come under Electronic Communication would be things along the lines of:
* Video conferencing
Both Written Communication and Electronic Communication have their advantages. These advantages differ depending on the audience which is being addressed. The recipient is very important when it comes to the type of communication that is being used.
Within The Organisation
Within the organisation the methods of communication that I would use would be things like:
* Memos – To help the staff members who are higher up on the food chain remember certain tasks that have set upon them.
* Reports – To view any progress or falls being happening within the organisation. Reports are a good way to do this as they are detailed.
* Meetings – In an organisation, it is inevitable that there will be meetings held. These are usually used to discuss improvement, the current status of the organisation, and to get staff to contribute their ideas.
These are the methods of communication that I would use to communicate with the customers:
* Publicity Materials – To tell the truth, this is an obvious one really. The way to get customers is through publicity. If your organisation is a well known one, it is more likely to prosper.
* Advertisements – In my opinion, advertisements should be used by all major and even small organisations. These should outline things like services provided and special offers to attract more customers.
Here are some of the methods of communications I would use to communicate with suppliers of goods etc.:
* Letters – These are a great way of communicating and people have been using them for centuries. I would use letters to communicate with suppliers because it is not a long time consuming method of communicating. You just write what you need to say, put it in an envelope, post it, and the recipient gets it the next day.
* Telephone – This is one of the simplest, most direct ways of communicating with people today. Talking with suppliers on the telephone would mean that all of the business involving matters like deliveries, times, amounts, and other things can all be sorted out in a matter of minutes.
University/College: University of California
Type of paper: Thesis/Dissertation Chapter
Date: 20 August 2017
WE WILL WRITE A CUSTOM ESSAY SAMPLE ON ANY TOPIC SPECIFICALLY
FOR YOU for only $16.38 $13.9/page