Department store Essay Topics

Is Walmart good for America?

As the largest retailer in history, it’s no surprise that Walmart is the target of both vicious attacks and effusive praise. According to its own website, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. operates more than 8,000 stores, employs more than 2.1 million people, and sells more than $400 billion worth of goods in every year. Though this bulk… View Article

Compare Wal-Mart

1.Compare Wal-Mart. com with What features do the sites have in common? Which are unique to Wal-Mart? To and have a lot of similarities. Some of the common features between the two include setting up a user account, they both have the shopping cart feature, both these websites have the search… View Article

Theme Park

CHAPTER I The Problem and its background Introduction Retail, is the sale of goods and services from individuals or businesses to the end-user. This industry is a sector of the economy that is comprised of individuals and companies engaged in the selling of finished products to end user consumers. Retailers are part of an integrated system called the supply chain. A… View Article

Mercury Athletic Footwear

1. Active Gear is a relatively small athletic and casual footwear company $470.3 million of revenue and $60.4 million of EBIT compared to typical competitors that sold well over a $1.0 billion annually Company executives felt its small size was becoming more of a disadvantage due to consolidation among Chinese contract manufacturers. Specialty athletic footwear… View Article

Organizational chart

The company that I worked for years ago that many people are familiar with was Target. I actually worked in different departments at Target such as the fitting room, the women’s department, the men’s department, electronics, house wares, customer service, and cashiering. I mostly worked at the front of the store at the service desk… View Article

Case Study Of Elektra Products, Inc.

The Elektra Products Inc has faced the problem: market share was declining in competition of foreign and domestic area; new products ideas were few and far; morale was low at all time and employees were actively seeking new jobs. Because they are disenchanted by the current culture and they may see management as untrusted in… View Article

Organisational structure of big bazaar

The retail sector in India can broadly be classified as organized and unorganized where the share of unorganized sector is more than 93% of the total and includes the kirana stores, mom and pop stores and the ilk. The organized or modern retail sector on the other hand captures a mere 7% of the total… View Article

Case study Bharti & Walmart

EXECUTIVE SUMMARY The case study is conducted to analyze the sustainability of the joint venture of Wal-Mart and Bharti in disregard of the fact that the two companies have split apart in late 2013. Therefore, the paper will be conducted by using the information given in the case material and course materials, with extra information… View Article

Department store

When we want to buy something, we go shopping. There are many kinds of shops in every town or city. Most people prefer to do their shopping at big department stores and supermarkets. Department stores offer a wide range of articles under one roof. Therefore, a customer can purchase all his requirements from a particular… View Article